Field Engineer - Detroit (USA)
Detroit, USA /
Integration & Operation Engineering – Integration Engineering /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Mobileye field engineer is the connecting link between Mobileye and its customers, the car manufacturer (OEM), and the integration partner (Tier 1). As such, the field engineer provides the first line of technical support, analysis, and integration in the development of next-generation Advanced Driver Assistance Systems.
What will your job look like:
- Relocate abroad and work alongside the development teams of a leading international automotive company.
- Hold a key role in Mobileye's development projects providing the customer with direct technical support.
- Test performance and quality of the vision system.
- Support system integration efforts with deep "bits and bytes" understanding of the entire system.
- Provide expert support and training for the customer engineering teams on site.
- The position includes office work, support at vehicle production lines and integration facilities.
- **The position requires a training period of 3-6 months in Mobileye Jerusalem**
All you need is:
- Willingness to relocate abroad for a significant period (minimum of 1.5-2 years).
- Degree in a scientific field or engineering and at least 2.5 years of experience in technical positions.
- Project Management skills, with customer-facing experience.
- Fluent in English.
- Valid driving license.
- US Citizenship\ USA working visa- must.
- Background in hardware or software development - an advantage.
- Background in system testing and integration - an advantage.
- Independent and self-management skills.
- Great interpersonal skills, customer-facing.
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!