Senior Automation Developer
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Software /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
I&T (Integration & Testing) team was established to improve the quality of products sent to clients. This is achieved by controlling the testing process while also properly documenting it in a clear way.
Our team is committed to meeting the company quality requirements. In order to comply, I&T are writing test plans for all production systems, as well as providing an schematics and instructions for the testing processes and automation solutions. We work together with the engineering department to keep the testing process up to date with changing systems. The team's activity provides solutions to both internal and external customers by improving both testing and system quality and adhering to product design.
What will your job look like:
- Develop automation strategy to support Monitoring, Stability and Acceptance automated testing based on the technical analysis, complexity, and reusability.
- Develop automation tools
- Maintain automated test cases and monitoring application and keep them up to date.
- Develop, document, and maintain the test strategy and test scenarios.
- Develop reports for leadership summarizing test results and trends.
All you need is:
- Automation infrastructure and/or tools developer- Must
- Strong knowledge in Python – At least 3 years of experience - Must
- Deep understanding of OOP (object-oriented programming language), design patterns, good familiarity with python libraries
- Ability to working in Linux/ Windows environment - Advantage
- Communication Protocols: TCP/IP, Ethernet, RS232, USB - Big Advantage
- CI/CD tools - Jenkins and GIT
- Team player with good communication ability
- Passion to create and continuously learn
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!