Experienced HW Engineer
Petah Tikva, Israel /
R&D – Hardware /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
We are looking for an experienced HW engineer with experience in high speed\power design on boards and packages to join our Radar HW group.
Radar organization is developing Automotive Radar to enable full autonomous driving.
Radar HW group has multidisciplinary responsibilities, HW group is responsible for development of all related hardware (packages, boards) both RF and high speed, mechanics solution (including thermal) and antenna design.
What will your job look like?
- Design boards\packages following all design stage including reviews, schematics, layout and SI\PI modeling.
- Conduct in multidisciplinary research- design, development, testing and utilization of hardware and electrical components, materials and packaging.
- Prepare specifications, evaluate vendors, analyze test reports, and ensure products conform to automotive standards and specifications.
- Develop, design and provide cost estimates and risk analysis.
- Respond to customer/client requests.
- Develop solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment
- Hybrid work model: once a week office attendance. At times, there will be a requirement for a more significant presence at the office.
All you need is:
- B.Sc in Electrical engineering.
- 7+ years experience in complex high speed designs.
- Experience in leading complex HW architecture from definition through development and testing (Using Orcad & Allegro)
- Experience in SI and PI modeling (e.g Hyperlynx, HFSS, 3D designer, ADS,CST).
- Experience in high speed interfaces e.g DDR, high speed serdes, Eth etc.
- Experience in automotive market and standards -advantage.
- Experience in package designs -advantage.
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!