Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Software /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Which team will you join?
The EPG labs Support Team is a growing team with a family atmosphere that serves various Mobileye departments in all of the company's development systems - both ADAS and AV.
The team is engaged to the design, assembly and maintenance of systems - from the initial development stage and throughout the life of the systems, in frontal laboratories and automation farms, while in direct contact with development, integration and testing teams.
We are looking for an experienced, independent lab technician with a quick understanding and drive to solve complex problems.
What will you job look like?
- You will work directly with integration and testing teams on construction and troubleshooting in complex systems and transfer them to other support teams if needed.
- You will be required to provide a quick and professional solution to problems that arise during the product's life.
- You will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of accident prevention and autonomous driving systems, in cutting-edge technology and help develop systems from their initial stages until they get into vehicles.
All you need is:
- At least 3 years of HW and SW lab work
- IT background - familiar with networking (CCNA) and storage - advantage
- Ability to troubleshot and debug complex computerized systems
- Knowledge of windows and Linux environment
- Fluent in English
- Broad vision and a systematic approach
- Thoroughness and attention to detail.
- A proactive, can-do attitude
- Team player
- Ability to learn new material quickly
- Problem solver and goal achiever
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!