Senior Linux Administrator / HPC Engineer
Haifa, Israel /
R&D – Software /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Our technology for semi and fully autonomous vehicles prevent accidents and save lives!
If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference, Mobileye Autonomous Driving software group is looking for a Senior Linux Administrator!
What will your job look like:
As Linux system admin you will support and maintain a large number of servers and users.
You will manage the OS & SW package, support CI teams with Jenkins and GIT and write automation to improve the solution to our customers.
- 2-5 years Experience in the IT field
- Good knowledge of computer hardware components and their standards
- Good knowledge of computer networks, base communication equipment, and TCP/IP
- Experience in administration of Windows, Linux operating systems
- Experience in Linux administration (build creation, deployment) and knowledge with Ansible
- Ability to troubleshoot different aspects of HW/OS related issues
- Proficient in one or more scripting language like Shell, Python, Perl, Windows Script Host (WSH), Visual Basic Scripting (VBS)
- Knowledge with source control (git, svn, Gerrit)
- Good level of English (verbal and written)
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or Computer Engineering
- Certificates: Linux+, RHCE, LPIC-3 CCNP, CISSP
- Experience: Ansible, CFEngine, Zabbix, Nagios, ELK Stack, Perl, Python3
- Knowledge of Intel micro-architectures
- Knowledge of Storage Area Networks (SAN)
- Knowledge of hardware virtualization
- Knowledge of source control and bug tracking system
- Experience in software development
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!