Algorithm and Control Developer
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Algorithms /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
We are looking for an Algorithm Developer to join our Autonomous Vehicle (AV) Control Team at Mobileye in Jerusalem.
Which department will you join?
The team is part of the AV group, which leads the mission of integrating/testing/developing control, safety and simulations of the AV.
Check Mobileye Autonomous Vehicle driving on the streets of Jerusalem:
The team develops in various environments (e.g. Embedded, Linux, Real Time Simulink target), using different languages and platforms (e.g. C, C++, Python, Matlab, Simulink, State-flow).
The developer will take part in the team's efforts and contribute among others.
All you need is:
- B.Sc. - Software/Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering/ Computer Sciences or B.A. - Math/Physics
- Background in control design and method for embedded systems or robotics (at least 1 years of experience)
- Proficient in C++ & Python (at least 2 years of programming)
- Proficient in Simulink RT (at least 1 years of programming)
- Good self-learning capabilities
- Strong team player
- Problem solving skills
- Fluent English
- Experience in Linux
- Experience in automotive standards and systems (CAN/FlexRay, ADAS) - Advantage
- Willing to work over seas a must (at most 3 times a year)
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!