Technical Cybersecurity Product Manager
Jerusalem, Israel /
Product & Project Management – Product Management /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Mobileye is looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual for the Functional Security team in Jerusalem, with the ability to engage with Mobileye leading projects and technologies through tight high-pressure timelines and highly innovated Autonomous vehicle systems.
You will be working on Vehicle Security with a focus on Automotive Vehicles, a field with a growing demand.
What will your job look like:
- You will be a key in planning and execution of Cybersecurity activities for autonomous vehicles homologations
- You will work closely with the Autonomous vehicle Cybersecurity architects and ensure Cybersecurity is addressed through implementation, Validation to production
- You will work directly with Mobileye customers' Cybersecurity teams on their Cybersecurity requirements and deliverables
- You will manage (in a matrix organization style) colleagues work and tasks throughout the life time of a product and projects until production time
- You will work with the relevant regulation partners toward autonomous vehicle homologation
- You will work with external Cybersecurity assessors to ensure the correct quality and safety of Mobileye's products
All you need is:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science\Engineering or related engineering degree
- At least 2 years' experience in Cybersecurity
- Experience in Automotive Cybersecurity and Cybersecurity standards is an advantage
- At least 2 years' experience in project and customers management
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and self-management , patience and people person
- Understand of embedded systems, hardware and software architecture domains
- Ability to process and synthesize complex data
- Ability to navigate in a dynamic environment
- Fluent English
- Ability to travel (no more than once a quarter, when the Pandemic allows) is a plus
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!