Autonomous Vehicles Data Analyst Driver
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Data & Analytics /
Which department will you join?
You will be part of Mobileye's Autonomous Vehicle group.
We are looking for vehicle enthusiasts with strong technical and analytic abilities to join our advanced products validation efforts. The role includes driving 5 hours a day with our cutting-edge products, on various customer vehicles and providing insights on the user experience and overall performance of the system.
What will your job look like?
- Driving with our advance autonomous and semi-autonomous products.
- Identifying and tagging interesting events in real time.
- Provide a clear, precise and full report describing the performance and user experience of the various products.
- Analyze large data aggregated over many driving hours, to extract significant performance learnings not identified in single drives.
- Acquire the technical skill to operate and debug the vehicle's complicated systems in real time, and on your own.\
- Execute a day long test drive end to end: Vehicle preparation, route planning, event tagging, system failure debug, data upload and analysis.
- Drive in complicated scenarios and various use cases, challenging the products without endangering other road users.
- Provide meaningful feedback that can be used to improve our products, and improve the product validation process.
This includes the following types of tasks:
All you need is:
- Graduate in exact / natural sciences / statistics or equivalent.
- Basic understanding of programming concepts and strong technical ability.
- Significant driving experience on various vehicle models. Either professionally or as a hobby.
- clean driving background.
- Fluent English.
- Data analysis or research experience – an advantage.
- Thoroughness and attention to details. Independent, quick learner.
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!