Senior Embedded Software Developer
Petah Tikva, Israel /
R&D – Software /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
You will join core development team who is responsible for the design, build, and development of a Real-Time software application running within the Mobileye unit.
You will have an opportunity to make an impact on the design and implementation of innovative technology and Mobileye next generation unit from the early stages.
What will you job look like:
- Lead new features high and low-level design for a real-time complex system
- Participate in design review sessions
- Develop and integrate your designed module in C++
- Improve existing modules
- Work with and mentor other team members
- Work closely with other development teams and product management
All you need is:
- BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- In-depth experience with C++ development
- Experienced with debugging embedded systems
- Experienced with Linux and Windows environment
- Experience with programming in Linux
- Experience with cellular modems, RF chips, and GPS receivers – Advantage
- Experience with Yocto build and maintenance - Advantage
- Proven working experience with Embedded microprocessors and controllers such as ARM, Cortex
- Proven working experience with some communication protocols: TCP IP, UDP, GSM, Ethernet Stack, CAN
- Proven working experience with low-level communication protocols: SPI, UART, I2C
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!