Petah Tikva, Israel /
Marketing & PR – Marketing /
The Mobileye Intelligent Mobility Services (IMS) division is focused on bringing the life changing benefits of Mobileye's data for new industries from transportation networks, utilities companies, municipalities, road operators and smart city initiative managers and provide fleets already on the road with Mobileye's driver assist safety technology.
As part of the IMS marketing team, the IMS Content Lead will oversee marketing content across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, retention, and lead generation for the IMS business. The right candidate is an expert in all things related to lead-gen content, segmentation and localization – including very strong writing and editing skills. The role requires collaboration on a daily basis with other marketing team members, product teams, outsource resources, design, digital, and more.
What will your job look like:
- Work in collaboration with marketing studio manager and other marketing managers to establish and maintain a scalable content strategy and plan that is aligned with the IMS business goals
- Create and lead content creation for print and digital resources based on the content marketing strategy and business goals: case studies, blog posts, newsletters, website copy, whitepapers, decks etc.
- Supervise outsource agencies: ensure that content is targeted for lead gen across diverse global audiences, optimized for search and user experience, on-brand, consistent; be an arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style
- Oversee development of customer personas and craft tailored content and copy accordingly
All you need is:
- Native English speaker
- BA/BS degree or above
- Rock-solid English writing, editing, and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in content creation
- Experience with creating compelling messages for different target demographics
- Strong analytical skills, and attention to detail while seeing the big picture
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player and multitasker
- Previous experience in tech
- Previous experience managing outsource agencies
- Highly computer literate and organized
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, sometimes chaotic environment that requires flexibility and a startup mindset
- Self-starter, independently motivated, team-player attitude, agility
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!