Customer Technical Support (L3) and Data Analyst
Jerusalem, Israel /
Sales & Business Development – Field Support, Technical Support, & Labs /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Mobileye is looking for team player to join our Technical Support Team (L3) and Data Analyst.
Mobileye's technical support team provides support system support to our automotive network combined from ADAS transmitting units
installed within vehicles, uploading and downloading data and new software version.
Our technical support monitors the network health, monitor our Fleet Management System cloud application, in charge to detect any anomaly in network or unit behavior,
support customers from installation through activation and troubleshooting, maintain technical literature.
What your job will look like:
- Providing technical support for Mobileye Aftermarket customers worldwide.
- Daily monitor the IMS network.
- Support for product installation, troubleshooting and operation
All you need is:
- Knowledge in data science/analysis - mandatory
- Customer oriented
- Previous technical experience
- knowledge with cellular networks
- Basic knowledge in electronics
- Experienced with Kibana
- Experienced with JIRA and Sales Force
- Fluent English & Hebrew (both verbal written)
- Background in automotive systems installation - advantage
- Willing to travel overseas, if needed
- Team player
- high degree of organization
- Good computer skills
- Driver's license
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!