Experienced Embedded Software Engineer
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Software /
We are looking for Experienced Embedded Software Engineer to join us!
Which department will you join?
Mobileye Autonomous Driving software group in Jerusalem is looking for an embedded SW developer who will be responsible for developing embedded SW products.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with highly talented engineers and be a part of product innovation on cutting edge technologies.
How your job will look like?
Researching, designing, implementing new SW drivers and Operating System features, as well as, maintaining, and enhancing existing ones.
You will also be responsible for the integration of the SW solutions in Intel's Embedded automotive platforms including the necessary HW bring-up, debug and unit testing to achieve proper operation of the new SW and HW together.
All you need is:
- At least 5 years of experience in Embedded SW Development.
- Fluent in C programming
- Deep understanding of embedded systems, microprocessors, IO's, I2C/SPI, and other interconnect buses.
- Familiar with configuration management tools preferably GIT
- Experience with C++ Programming – An advantage
- Experience with Real-Time OS and driver development – An advantage
- Experience in HW/SW integration and debugging activities on real HW - An advantage.
- Experience in Python Programming – An advantage
- Experience with CAN & FlexRay buses – An advantage
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!