Experienced Chip Verification Engineer
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Hardware /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Which department will you join?
Mobileye’s Chip design team in Jerusalem is looking for an experienced verification engineer to be involved in the development of Mobileye’s next-generation Autonomous Vehicle System on Chip.
What will your job look like?
- Define, implement and enhance verification environments using UVM methodology
- Write and debug tests that combine UVM methodology and SW code
- Identify and write various types of coverage measures
- Collaborate with designers, architects, and SW developers from Haifa and Jerusalem teams to deliver the most comprehensive verification environment
- Integrate Industry Standard (such as AXI and OCP) and other 3rd party VIPs
All you need is:
- BSc in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or computer science
- 5+ years of experience working in verification environments, tests, and test bench development (SV/UVM/C/C++)
- System Verilog writing skills, preferably in OVM/UVM
- SW embedded experience, C/C++ skills
- Skills in scripting Perl/Python
- TestPlan defining and Coverage-Driven Verification experience
- 3rd-party IPs integration testing experience
- Waveform debugging with the latest EDA tools, root-cause bugs independently
- Knowledge of Industry Standard protocols such as AXI/OCP/APB
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!