Mechanical SPICE Quality Process Engineer
Tel-Aviv, Israel /
Integration & Operation Engineering – Quality & Process Engineering /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
The MEQ (Mobileye Quality) team is responsible to implement standards such as ASPICE, Hardware SPICE, Mechanical SPICE, and ISO 9001 across the entire organization, and work with all departments to achieve best practices and unified work processes.
The MEQ team is working with Mobileye's internal departments, customers, and suppliers to achieve best product quality.
What your job will look like:
- Work closely with R&D departments to improve Mechanical SPICE processes quality
- Define and implement cross company Mechanical SPICE processes
- Create and maintain Mechanical work products
- Component manual reviews
- Analyze and evaluate Mechanical designs
- Define and perform Mechanical SPICE training (processes, best practices, implementation of processes via correct use of tools, etc.)
- Work with management to create a Mechanical SPICE quality work plan and set measurable quality goals
- Work with safety and security teams
- Coordinate analysis and evaluation with architecture and design teams
- Perform Mechanical SPICE internal assessments, and support external assessments
- Project management of Mechanical SPICE gaps closure (tasks, owners, milestones, progress) for internal and external audits
- Support Mechanical SPICE Quality related issues with customers and suppliers
All you need is:
- Mechanics university degree is required
- At least 4 years' experience in Mechanical engineering in the automotive domain
- At least 2 years' experience with ASPICE/Mechanical SPICE
- Highly organized, able to follow-up on multiple complicated tasks in parallel, interfacing with many varied technical stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal and written)
- Understanding of all stages in a development life cycle
- A certified Provisional Assessor (ASPICE) – an advantage
- Experience in Mechanical environments – an advantage
- Experience with software testing methods, tools, and environments – an advantage
- Experience with cross-company work – an advantage
- Project management experience (preferably in the Automotive industry) – an advantage
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!