Senior Product Manager
Jerusalem, Israel /
Product & Project Management – Product Management /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
An “A-team” is looking for You- Senior Product Manager!
Mobileye Platform Product Management team is looking for a highly driven and dynamic Product Manager, to join our team and help shape the future of ADAS and Autonomous Driving systems.
The team is leading Platform Products and Features Requirements and Execution, E2E, across all Mobileye teams and across projects.
As an Execution Manager you will be involved in defining the product roadmap, the product release planning, track the execution and help in removing blockers, work with customers outside and inside Mobileye, to ensure the TTM and quality are met and reflect execution status to the development groups and the project teams.
The role is extremely interesting and involves a tight interaction with RnD teams as well as with Mobileye experts!
The ideal candidate will possess a strong technical background and thrive in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
You must be able to understand customer needs and requirements, help in defining features roadmap, cross dependencies between teams and deliveries across the product and project life cycle.
In this role you will work closely with all the departments and help in identifying gaps, closing them and aligning the execution efforts across all projects.
All you need is:
- At least 3 years in Product/Project Management role
- BSc in Engineering or Computer science
- A proven ability to build roadmap and execute complex projects
- Software development experience for embedded systems (e.g. Linux based systems, Real-Time software, Camera-based systems)
- Proven analytical skills and decision making based on quantities and qualitative data, business thinking
- Experience in system design and architecture
- Ability to lead a cross-functional team through influence and to engage with senior leadership
- Experience in driving the product vision and the execution discussions
- Experience in working with and understanding the needs of the customers and/or the clients
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to interact at all levels
- Leadership skills along with being a team player
- MBA - an advantage
- Experience in Automotive business- an advantage
**Our offices are located at Jerusalem, but we foster a remote-friendly environment, combining work from home 2/3 days a week
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!