Experienced SOC Safety Engineer
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Hardware /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Which team will you join?
The EyeQ Platform Group designs advanced System-On-Chips that are the core of the Mobileye automotive systems for driver assistance and autonomous vehicles.
We design our SOCs to the highest level of Safety, incorporating Safety Mechanisms all across the chip design and system, and bring them to high volume manufacture.
As a SOC Safety Engineer, you will be part of a world-class chip design team, working with the challenges of the most advanced technologies and in a great team atmosphere.
What will you do?
- Define requirements and architecture for safety in advanced System-On-Chip (SOC), IPs and Board solutions
- Analyze SOC and Board Hardware safety, in light of Automotive Safety standards, e.g. ISO 26262
- Monitor and verify ASIC-SOC design methodology and lifecycle
- Track the development and implementation progress of safety requirements from concept to validation
- Apply verification and analysis tools
- Closely teamwork with chip design, hardware, software and algorithm R&D teams
- Interact with Functional Safety team and Project Managers
- Serve as the Safety contact with Customers and Partners
All you need is:
- BSc/MSc in Electrical Engineering/Microelectronics/Semiconductors/Physics
- 3 years of relevant experience in the semiconductor industry
- Excellent knowledge of semiconductor technology, chip architecture, design and reliability
- Experience with Synopsys/Cadence design and verification, Verilog, VHDL, Linux, Python, MS Excel, analysis tools
- Experience in the automotive industry, board design, reliability and/or safety standards is an advantage
- Excellent English writing and documentation skills, good verbal communication
- Motivation and ability to work with multiple and varying tasks, teams and projects with full integrity and commitment
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!