Experienced Board Design Engineer
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Hardware /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
What will your job look like:
- Digital Board Design including High speed interfaces.
- Power designs as part of the board design.
- Work with PCB Layout Engineers for multilayers PCBs
- Board Bring-up, tests and integration with software and system modules.
- Validation and qualification tests (Accompaniment of environment and FCC/CE)
- Cable design.
- Writing design and production documents.
- Develop & debug code written in Verilog for FPGA environment.
- Support mass production.
All you need is:
- BSc Electrical / Electronic Engineering from a known institute
- 5+ years of experience of Digital HW Board Design.
- Strong system level understanding. Background in thermal and mechanical design.
- Good SI/PI understanding in perspective of multi-layer PCB design
- Knowledge and experience in board debug.
- Background with board-design tools (Cadence environment).
- Knowledge of operating laboratory equipment (Oscilloscope, network analyzer, spectrum,…)
- Organized and detailed oriented
- High level of English
- Knowledge with following tools Quartus, Agile
- Knowledge and experience in communication protocol
- FPGA Verilog design
- Knowledge of CAN, CAN FD, I2C, SPI, RS485, Ethernet, SerDes.
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!