Jerusalem, Israel /
Integration & Operation Engineering – Application Service Engineering /
We are looking for a Facility Engineer that has a proven track record managing Electromechanical Systems, Electricity and Control systems to join Mobileye's new campus building project Team!
What will your job look like:
- You will lead complex missions in the new campus building project from characterization, through planning and supervision, all the way to execution and final delivery.
- You will manage the facility maintenance from an engineering perspective.
- You will supervise a verity of projects from an engineering, technical and mechanical aspect.
- You will support the company and its internal stake holders needs, in regards to the new campus facility system management.
All you need is:
- Bsc in Electrical/Mechanical engineering.
- 3 years+ experience in facility maintenance management / facility engineering / complex facility systems management.
- Experience managing and executing construction and infrastructure projects.
- Systems design management experience.
- In-depth knowledge and experience working with complex electrical and air-conditioning systems.
- Ability to read and understand electrical and systems plans.
- Experience managing subcontractors and outsourced employment, from tender stages.
- Experience building work plans and managing high volume budgets.
- Experience in a global high-tech company that manage its independent campus - advantage.
- Facility management experience in a campus that contains high volume of tech and energy systems - advantage.
- High level of English - reading / writing / speaking - must
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!