Physical Design STA Technical Expert
Petah Tikva, Israel /
R&D – Hardware /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Which department will you join?
Mobileye VLSI team - a group designing the chips for the entire system for ADAS and autonomous cars.
The group is responsible for all disciplines of VLSI development, including but not limited to Emulation (SW and HW), microarchitecture, logic design, design, verification, analog and circuit design and layout, physical and structural design (backend), product and test engineering
What will your job look like:
- Working with engineers to identify and overcome roadblocks and obstacles
- Working in close collaboration with the front-end team
- Writing design constraints (SDC)
- Defining AC timing from spec to implementation
- Supporting complex clock structures
- Supporting DFT modes and their constraints
All you need is:
- BSc/MSc in Electrical engineering/Computer engineering
- STA Expert (Prime-Time/Signoff)
- 7 years of experience in VLSI backend (RTL2GDS)
- 4 years of experience in full chip STA on complex SoCs
- Expert knowledge of the entire backend design flow (floor planning, STA, CTS, PnR, IR, EM, Physical verification, chip integration, high-frequency designs)
- Experience in technically leading complex backend activities, preferably of complete SoC's
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!