Quality Control Senior Engineer
Jerusalem, Israel /
Integration & Operation Engineering – Quality & Process Engineering /
QAT (Quality Acceptance Testing) team has been set up to improve the quality of details used for assembling Mobileye's products, to improve deadlines and to meet the company's quality requirements, by testing the goods received from the suppliers before transferring them to R&D teams.
The team works closely with our engineering departments and other stakeholders, to make sure all teams are aligned with all issues, delays and general updates.
What your job will look like:
- You will perform Visual, Functional, and Measurement's acceptance testing for various (mechanical components, fans, ELC – electronic components, cables, screws, etc.)
- Use of mechanical and digital measuring instruments for testing
- Provide supplier complaints management along with the purchasing team.
- Working closely with the various departments of the company (Engineering, Assembly, etc.).
- Maintenance of QAT procedures and documents.
- Prepare Weekly and Annual reports on all activities, problems, and critical issues.
All you need is:
- Practical Mechanical Engineer or relevant education - must
- 3 years of experience in Quality Control and Assembly of a manufacturing plant – must
- Reading mechanical drawings - must
- Possibility to understand datasheet of computers "Retail Products" (memories, internal power supplies, etc.) – must
- Knowledge in solder testing – advantage
- Good knowledge of Quality Control life cycle and Test Management tools
- Experience in working with computerized reporting systems (Microsoft SharePoint) –advantage
- Fluent English and Hebrew
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!