HW Board Design Engineer
Petah Tikva, Israel /
R&D – Hardware /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
We are looking for a junior HW engineer with experience in high speed\power design on boards to join our Radar HW group.
Radar organization is developing Automotive Radar to enable fully autonomous driving.
Radar HW group has multidisciplinary responsibilities, HW group is responsible for the development of all related hardware (packages, boards) both RF and high speed, mechanics solution (including thermal) and antenna design.
What will your job look like?
- Design high speed boards\packages following all design stage including reviews, schematics, layout and modelling. Boards are including high speed SERDES, LPDDR4 power circuits and other digital interfaces
- Hybrid work model: once a week office attendance. At times, there will be a requirement for a more significant presence at the office.
All you need is:
- B.Sc in Electrical engineering.
- 3+ years experience in high-speed designs (using Orcad & Allegro).
- Experience in SI and PI modeling (e.g Hyperlynx, HFSS, 3D designer, ADS,CST) – Advantage.
- Experience with DDR - Advantage.
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!