Junior DFT Engineer
Haifa, Israel /
R&D – Hardware /
Mobileye's Automated Driving group in Haifa is looking for a Junior DFT Engineer.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of highly talented engineers, working on one of the most cutting edge technologies - Autonomous Vehicle (AV) SoC.
At Mobileye's Automated Driving group, we know that the idea of a fully autonomous car is no longer science fiction, but a reality that we are creating!
We have spent more than 15 years developing the world's most Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and we are now leading the computer vision and machine learning domain, reaching fully automated driving experience (AV).
What will your job look like:
- You will learn and be responsible of architecture of the DFT solutions across the SOC (MBIST, SCAN ATPG, LBIST and more)
- Develop all the necessary HW / FW / SW for the different modules
- Verify and Validate our design
- Debug and analyze coverage and yield loss
- And many more 😊
- As a cutting edge technology company, we are working only with the very advanced DFT tools and features, while developing our own methods and DFT concepts – as it required by the Automotive and Safety related products market (ISO26262).
All you need is:
- 0-2 years of experience in the ASIC/SoC industry
- Knowledge in either SCAN / MBIST / LBIST tools and flows – Advantage
- Knowledge of TAP protocols IEEE 1149.1/1500/1687 (iJTAG) - Advantage
- Knowledge of Synthesis flows – Advantage
- Basic Skills in Perl / Python / TCL - Advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- BSEE/MSEE is required
- If you are an HW engineer, seeking to learn, improve and to be challenged by new concepts and complexities in relation to DFT for Automotive - your place is with us!
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!