Autonomous Vehicles Integrator
Jerusalem, Israel /
Integration & Operation Engineering – Integration Engineering /
About the group
AV(Autonomous Vehicles) Operation and validation group leads the entire AV experiments in Mobileye to achieve online performance testing as well as offline validation analysis to provide accurate and persistent feedback on every cutting-edge technology that enable Fully Autonomous Driving Capabilities - sensing, maps, control etc.
The process starts from the point of new systems design with architecture department, bring-up of new hardware/software into our AV Fleet, leading the day-to-day experiments and managing End-to-End data pipeline. We provide to AV developments groups a clear view of the AV functionalities performance. We have a full responsibility to develop our tools and infrastructures to enable our daily operation.
AV operation and validation group is part of Functionality and Performance Analysis (FPA) department.
Mobileye's FPA department evaluates every technologies and algorithms used in Mobileye products.
What will your job look like:
- Installation of new and current systems.
- Debugging and configuration of system.
- Integration of all HW and SW components within the autonomous vehicle.
All you need is:
- Previous experience in HW-SW integration.
- Software or Electronics practical engineering or similar field.
- 2 years of experience.
- Good understanding of network protocols (TCP/IP).
- Basic coding experience.
- Ability to operate complex systems.
- Ability to troubleshot and debug computerized systems (communications SW and HW).
- Fluent in English.
- Broad vision and a systematic approach.
- Team player.
- Ability to learn new material quickly.
- Problem Solver and Goal Achiever.
We want you to know us better, take a few minutes to learn more about who we are >> video & follow us on Facebook.
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!