Junior Compiler Engineer for Deep Learning
Haifa, Israel /
R&D – Software /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Which team will you join?
Mobileye is the world leader in automotive and driving assistance systems, developing the world's most advanced software technologies and hardware architectures.
Our group is located in Haifa and is responsible for enabling the deep learning and computer vision algorithm on the Mobileye platform. The technology we develop enables state-of-the-art deep neural networks to run efficiently in vehicles – contributing to saving lives and enabling autonomous vehicles. Check out our technology in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50NPqEla0CQ
This is an exciting opportunity to work with highly talented engineers and be a part of a product with a lot of innovation and work on cutting edge compiler and optimizations technologies in the AI domain.
What will you do?
- Shape Mobileye’s product by applying cutting edge deep learning network optimization techniques and will have the chance to influence future generations of Mobileye hardware and software
- Develop a deep learning compiler stack that takes neural network descriptions created in frameworks such as TensorFlow and PyTorch and converts them into code suitable for execution on custom-built Mobileye hardware.
- Use state of the art open-source technologies such as MLIR and work closely with the open-source community
- Develop optimized implementations of a variety of neural-network operations and new optimization techniques and algorithms to efficiently map ML models onto our state-of-the-art systems.
- Develop a toolchain that will provide a quantum leap in Deep learning capabilities and performance
All you need is:
- Excellent Software Engineer with BSc/MSc in Computer Science
- Experience in C/C++/Python - advantage
- Background in Neural Networks/Deep Learning – advantage
- Experience in Tensor Flow/Keras - advantage
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!