Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Software /
Which department will you join?
The Driving Semantics algorithm team is responsible for the critical and challenging task of detecting static objects, including traffic lights, traffic signs, poles, tunnels, bridges, gates, etc..
We focus on Deep Learning algorithms using cloud-based infrastructure, with huge scale data-sets.
We are looking for a senior backend developer to help us design and implement our large-scale platform using the most up to date technologies.
What will your job look like:
- Collaborate with data scientists to research, develop, and deploy machine learning models at a large scale
- Leverage Mobileye's data sources and cloud computing to build an infrastructure that process terabytes of data to improve our machine learning models
- Perform software research, development, evaluation, and optimization
All you need is:
- B.Sc. in Computer Science / Engineering
- 3+ years software development experience in python
- Ability to design and implement large scale systems
- Experience with docker containers
- Experience with working in Cloud (AWS)
- Experience with Data Engineering, SQL, and NoSQL databases, Big Data Pipelines
- 3+ years in python, internals, servers, multithreading - Advantage
- Experience with CICD pipelines - Advantage
- Experience with TensorFlow/ PyTorch - Advantage
- Experience with Jenkins internals and automation of Jenkins itself - Advantage
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!