Data Sales Manager
Dusseldorf, Germany /
Sales & Business Development – Sales Management /
Acquired by Intel in 2017 but continues to function as an independent company.
In terms of products and technologies - our overarching goal is to lead the global autonomous transportation revolution from end to end.
Our way of making this happen goes through various stations:
Starting with the development of autonomous driving technologies for the benefit of the autonomous vehicle and for operating autonomous transportation services such as the robotics project that will be launched in Tel Aviv as early as 2022, through the development of mapping technologies that allow us to create HD maps of world roads for autonomous vehicles and smart city management, and our current work that includes the active and alert driver assistance systems that are today integrated into 70% of the new vehicles in the world and save lives every day.
As Mobileye-equipped vehicles travel the roads, their systems collect data on the road and roadside. This includes information about road condition, traffic lights, road signs, traffic flow and more.
Mobileye team members working in data services design the systems that collect this data, process it in the cloud and distribute it in the form of GIS-layers to customers around the world.
Our technology supports the creation of smart cities, helping local authorities maintain their transportation network, lets utilities run asset management programs more efficiently, and assists road operators in keeping roads running smoothly.
What will your job will look like?
- At this role you will advise customers and interested parties in the public sector, i.e. municipalities, cities, counties and state authorities as well as from the private sector in the mapping and optimization of their administrative and business processes based on our data services.
- Independent acquisition of new customers and support of existing customers
- Continuous strategic development and expansion of long-term customer relationships, as well as individual consulting for new and existing partners.
- Preparation of product presentations and their implementation on-site at the customer or virtually
- Preparation and conduct of on-site negotiations, preparation of offers based on a need’s analysis and negotiation of contracts up to the conclusion of contracts.
- Regular reporting to the sales management on market developments and trends as well as on changes in legal requirements regulations.
- You will continuously maintain a forecast and ensure the achievement of targets through sales measures and actions.
- You act as a team player together with colleagues from our IMS (Intelligent Mobility Solutions) division
- You will represent the company and our product portfolio at congresses, trade fairs, conferences and trade events
All you need is:
- Ideally, you have successfully completed a degree in ecoinformatics, surveying, geography, or cartography
- You already have several years of experience in data or GIS sales or consulting for customers in these areas and have built up a network of contacts.
- You are characterized by communicative and analytical skills in dealing with customers
- You enjoy working independently but are still a team player
- You are willing to travel for several days as a matter of course
- Working with the usual MS Office tools is no challenge for you and at best you have already gained experience in dealing with Salesforce
- You have a very good command of German & English, both written and spoken
What we offer?
- Independent work in a committed and international team
- A modern workplace in the office in Düsseldorf
- Exciting projects and the opportunity to work independently
- Company car, mobile phone, Laptop
- A great team with flat hierarchies and a lot of pleasure in the common successes
- A long-term professional perspective in a modern working environment
- Fair payment and other attractive benefits
- Further education and training opportunities
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!