Programmer and Algorithm Developer - Yossi
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Software /
Which department will you join?
Trained Parking is under REM, a department that develops HD mapping and localization for the autonomous driving.
Trained Parking is a technology which allows the user to teach his car to park in his private garage. The idea is that the driver records his parking maneuver once, and after that, the car will able to park there autonomously, each time the driver will arrive the vicinity of the recorded trajectory.
Out goal is to create a map from the parking maneuver, as well as localize (offer accurate position) when the car parks autonomously.
What will your job look like:
- The job is a combination of classic programming and algorithm development. We develop in C++ (the product itself) and python (for tools, research etc...). You will need to both develop new features and maintain the product, as well as finding algorithmic solutions to the problems we have.
All you need is:
- B.A in Computer science or alike (or experience from IDF) - a must
- Experience in development in C++ - a must
- Experience with algorithm development, and particularly with SLAM (localization and Mapping) - big advantage
- Experience in Python and numpy - advantage
- Experience with Neural Networks - advantage
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!