Experienced Verification Engineer
Haifa, Israel /
R&D – Hardware /
Which department will you join?
The SOC verification group owns the important and challenging job of verifying Mobileye's chip. It is involved from product specification to final SOC delivery, and involves all the system components. The group is made up of a few of the best verification engineers, so besides contributing to making our roads safer, you’ll get the chance to develop your skills.
What will your job look like:
- You'll be responsible for Pre-Silicon system-level verification of the most cutting-edge AI accelerators and technologies in the automotive field.
- Define the TestPlan, develop and run tests on simulation/emulation environments, develop test environment and verification collaterals.
- You'll have a broad effect on our unique product from the very beginning of the process.
All you need is:
- BSc in electrical engineering, computer engineering or computer science
- 3+ years of experience working in verification environment, tests, and test bench development (C/C++/SV)
- TestPlan defining and Coverage-Driven Verification experience
- Fullchip/SOC verification experience, strong system understanding
- 3rd-party IPs integration testing experience
- Waveform debugging with the latest EDA tools, root-cause bugs independently
- Knowledge in Industry Standard protocols such as AXI/OCP/APB
- SW embedded experience, C/C++ skills - Advantage
- Strong skills in scripting Perl/Python - Advantage
- System Verilog writing skills, preferably in OVM/UVM – Advantage
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!