Senior Software Architect
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – System Engineering & Architects /
About the team:
The Development Infrastructure (DI) department is responsible for Mobileye's R&D infrastructure and in-house tools.
Each of our experienced SW developers is coding and enhancing our products and frameworks, shaping the way of work for hundreds of algorithmic & SW developers in Mobileye.
We focus on technology, reliability, and usability - all this at exceptionally large scales of computing, storage, code-base, data, and more.
Hybrid position 40% remotely
What will your job look like:
- You will gain a system view of the Software and System architecture of Mobileye software and tools
- Create and Maintain software architecture for tools used by hundreds of developers in R&D, with a huge impact on their productivity and efficiency
- Create and Maintain software architecture for data pipeline and re-simulation tools for Autonomous Vehicles and Advanced Driving Assistance Systems
- Identify flows, define APIs, and break down the software into components
- Track and map software architecture and system requirements
All you need is:
- BSc in Computer Science
- Significant experience in system view-related roles (Software Architect / System Architect / System Engineer / Requirements Owner)
- SW-HW environments: Experience with large-scale compute and storage environments / Cloud / Algorithmic - Advantage
- 5-10 years of work experience in the SW architecture field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong technical skills
- Very fast learner - self-learning skills
- Accountable, independent, highly motivated, and capable of executing under uncertainty
- Able to create and communicate the 'big picture' in a clear way
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills in English
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!