Logging Team developer
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Software /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
What will your job look like?
- Develop simulation toolchains for Mobileye algorithmic development
- Adaptation of customer logging solutions to the simulation toolchains
- Development of auxiliary tools needed to create and deploy new applications
- Architecture and development of high-end logging systems
- Optional: software integration with customers remotely and on-site
All you need is:
- Knowledge C++ - must
- Knowledge Python - advantage
- Knowledge in windows or Linux environment (both – advantage)
- Fluent in English
- Broad vision and a systematic approach
- Thoroughness and attention to details.
- Proactive, can-do attitude
- Team player
- Ability to learn new material quickly and independently
- Problem Solver and Goal Achiever
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!