Petah Tikva, Israel /
Human Resources – HR Business Partner /
Mobileye is looking for a talented and passionate HRBP to join our one-of-a-kind HR team.
As an HRBP, you will be responsible for delivering HR solutions to one of Mobileye's business unit. You will collaborate with managers to develop an insightful HR strategy, effective recruiting and workforce planning, training, and consulting.
Our ideal candidate will address the business challenges and needs with creativity, will have the ability to work independently and engage others, see the big picture with hands on approach and have excellent communication skills
- Partner with business to deliver and Implement HR programs and policies, aligned with business strategy and priorities.
- Provide HR guidance and consultation for managers.
- Proactively identify organizational needs and offer HR solutions.
- Be responsible for performance management, talent advisory, leadership assessment, workforce planning including recruitment planning.
- Resolve employee relations issues.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- MA degree from an established university - preferred.
- Proven experience as an HR expert/ Generalist/HRBP in previous roles, preferably from tech companies and R&D teams.
- Ability to develop strong relationships and influence a wide range of stakeholders within the organization.
- A team player with a true drive to create a positive work environment.
- Proactive & able to multitask and prioritize independently.
- Flexible and able to cope well with a dynamic environment.
- Analytical and goal oriented.
- The position will require commute between Mobileye's sites in Jerusalem/Petah-Tikva/Haifa on a monthly basis
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!