Automation & Integration Developer
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Software /
Which department will you join?
You will be part of the Product Validation department. the department is responsible for delivering high-quality AV (Autonomous Vehicles Systems) products. We are the first line of support for Mobileye's customers around the globe.
As an Automation Engineer, You will be interacting with most of Mobileye's departments, in order to develop state-of-the-art automation suites based on a thorough understanding of product behavior.
What will your job look like:
- You will be working on a variety of aspects of the autonomous vehicle, on the junction between software and hardware.
- You will be developing, integrating and executing automated tests for the autonomous vehicle.
- You will work in a multi-tasked, dynamic and diversified environment.
- You will have actual responsibility and impact on the autonomous vehicle.
All you need is:
- BSc in software engineering or computer science
- 1-3 years of experience with Python (scripts and automation development)
- Knowledge and experience with C / C++
- 1-2 years of experience with Linux and bash scripts
- Experience with Electronic/electrical engineering – an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in CI/CD (Jenkins) – an advantage
- Capability of independent work
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!