Technical Data Manager
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Data & Analytics /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Which department will you join?
You will be part of Mobileye's FPA department that is responsible for analyzing the quality and performance of the technologies developed by Mobileye.
Since we are dealing with a complex system based on machine learning and image processing, the analysis and validation processes require deep thinking, as well as advanced technical and analytic abilities.
Our data analysts are responsible for running the analysis process and for providing deep analysis reports based on effective analysis of big data.
What will your job look like:
- You'll apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining to define data collection requirements based on ADAS safety regulations analysis and R&D needs
- Manage and track data projects, set requirements for involved teams, lead data project meetings and calls, manage stakeholders, track budget, set the appropriate priority for data processing, ensure projects delivered on time
- Coordinate internal resources and 3rd party vendors for flawless execution of data collection projects
- Cross-team management to control and ensure data quality throughout the process
- Lead end-to-end technical processes and requirements communication with customers and third parties to define and streamline efficient ADAS performance analysis
- Promote and manage internal data engineering and data automation projects
- Work occasionally abroad with external vendors to ensure that collected data meets international regulations and internal quality standards
- Deeply investigate technical emerging data issues, solves problems or escalate to upper management / experts on purpose
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities
- Inform, influence, support, and execute our product decisions
- Mine massive amounts of data and extract useful product insights
- Build/maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor data processing
- Keep the team accountable and impactful
All you need is:
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering or related quantitative field.
- 2+ years of experience doing quantitative analysis at a technology company, consulting, investment banking, or product management including experience with programming languages
- Experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance - must
- Experience communicating and representing results of the analysis to senior leadership
- 2+ years of experience communicating the results of analyses to leadership teams to influence the strategy
- English fluent (verbal and written) – must
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills, patience, and flexibility
- Understanding of statistical analysis, experience with packages, such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata, etc.
- Experience with large data sets and distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop)
- Experience working in Linux environment
- Familiarity with ADAS regulations
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!