Digital Campaign Manager
Petah Tikva, Israel /
Marketing & PR – Marketing /
The Mobileye Intelligent Mobility Services (IMS) division is focused on bringing the life changing benefits of Mobileye's data for new industries from transportation networks, utilities companies, municipalities, road operators and smart city initiative managers and provide fleets already on the road with Mobileye's driver assist safety technology.
The IMS Digital Marketing Manager is a Master of Digital campaign management: Creating, monitoring, revising, and reporting to optimize results. The Digital Marketing Manager utilizes close collaboration with the Design and Content teams to create successful campaigns. This person will study the market, working with Regional Marketing Managers to constantly evolve Mobileye’s online publications per region and target audience. An experienced player in B2B marketing he/she will lead digital marketing efforts across all Digital platforms.
What will your job look like:
- Plan, manage and execute digital marketing campaigns for lead generation across multiple online channels - from creating the campaign plan and setting KPIs, to leading the execution and coordinating the review, reporting, optimization and follow-up based on the results.
- Collaborate with regional and corporate marketing teams and run digital campaigns to support specific lead generation initiatives or tradeshows.
- Create and optimize landing pages and ad copy to improve channel performance, including A/B testing
- Maintain and optimize use of our marketing automation tools (HubSpot, workflows)
- Create and optimize email-marketing campaigns
All you need is:
- Native-level English speaker
- 5+ years experience in marketing - including at least 2 years in digital marketing/PPC
- A marketing automation pro: familiar with web, automation and marketing tools/editing software:, Hubspot, Instapage, Salesforce, Hotjar, Office etc.
- Deep understanding of the B2B sales process, experienced in generating leads, optimizing marketing funnel and campaigns, and reporting against KPIs
- Experienced in setting up and optimizing Facebook, LinkedIn and Google Adwords campaigns with pixel implementation.
- A content-oriented person who can easily translate marketing messages into lead gen creative campaign concepts with excellent writing skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- A team player: hands on, used to collaborating closely with colleagues
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- BS/MS degree in marketing, media studies, economics, or a related field - Advantage
- Familiarity and experience with SEO/SEM - Advantage
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!