Junior Real-Time Software Engineer
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Software /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
If you want to work with highly talented engineers, work in Real-Time environment and enable vision and link components that are being used in one of the most cutting-edge technologies -Autonomous vehicle development.
If you are a hands-on person, that has experience in low level and real time programming and want to be a part of the Autonomous vehicle revolution, we are looking for you.
As part of the team, you will work on the latest car vision components from first HW bring-up to integration with the product. Work in RT environment in C/C++ and in Python.
What will your job look like?
- Developing for a multi-threaded, multi-core system under a custom real-time operating system as well as embedded Linux.
- Developing and debugging of CI test content for infrastructure modules.
- Performance optimizations and tuning.
- Working with vision components from bring-up of latest HW through all the flow of image capturing SW, enhancing and synchronize multi components.
- Developing of the software infrastructure for existing and new generation EyeQ chips.
All you need is:
- Bachelor's degree / MSc in Engineering, Computer Science or 2+ years of experience in C++ Real-Time programming skills
- Experience working in Linux Environment
- Good understanding of computer architecture and operating systems
- Experience working on Real-Time operating system or embedded systems - Advantage
- Experience in Python programming skills - Advantage
- Experience working with git, GitLab - Advantage
- Experience in HW/SW integration and debugging activities on real HW - Advantage
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!