Senior DevOps Engineer
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Software /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Which department will you join?
Each of our experienced SW developers is coding and enhancing our products and frameworks, shaping the way of work for hundreds of algorithmic & SW developers in Mobileye. We focus on technology, reliability and usability – all this at exceptionally large scales of compute, storage, code base, data and more.
We are looking for a gifted and inspired DevOps engineer, to join us and be part of the CI/CD revolution across the biggest R&D divisions in Mobileye.
What will your job look like:
- You'll take a major role in architecting the way CI pipelines are designed and built.
- Develop CI/CD solutions over GitLab, using Python, Linux shell scripting, Jenkins, Docker, Artifactory and other technologies and services.
- Focus on heavy load pipelines, given the large code base and the unique and scaled build (compilation) process.
- Implement various products as services, to be triggered via CI pipelines, including the build of the code, regression test frameworks, static code analysis, open-source scanners and more.
All you need is:
- 5+ years’ experience as a DevOps engineer
- Strong scripting abilities in: Python, Groovy, Bash, Go
- Extensive working experience with GIT and Jira tools
- Vast experience with CI/CD platforms (Jenkins, Gitlab CI)
- Experience with cloud providers (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools (Terraform, etc.)
- Strong Experience with container technologies (Kubernetes, EKS, ECS, Docker, etc)
- Strong Experience in Linux
- Experience with backend programming languages (Java, C/C++) - a big advantage
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!