Experienced Python & C++ Software Developer
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Software /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Which department will you join?
he SW application team is looking for an excellent full-time software developer to join a team of talented engineers on cutting edge technologies towards the next revolution of autonomous vehicles & driving assistant products.
How will your job look like?
- You will be involved in designing and developing the new generation of the logging tool environment for Mobileye's embedded systems, with multiple chips and multiple cameras and sensors.
All you need is:
- B.Sc/MS.c in Computer Science / Engineering
- Excellent Python coding skills
- 5 years of experience in C++ coding & familiarity with C++ concepts
- Excellent skills and Knowledge of C++ code and architecture
- Experience with memory handling, threading
- Experience in Linux environment
- Hands-on knowledge and a good understanding of HW-SW and the entire system view
- Preferred qualifications:
- Programming experience in related technologies and the ability to debug and program complex logic - Advantage
- Exposure to developing cross-platform solutions - Advantage
- Experience with networking - Advantage
- Experience with GUI design - Advantage
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!