Regional Sales Manager, Northeast
New York, US /
Sales & Business Development – Sales Management /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Mobileye Inc. is seeking a Regional Sales Manager in the Northeast Region to join in North America’s Intelligent Mobility Solution division.
The successful candidate will be responsible for generating, maintaining, and closing a pipeline of opportunities to meet and exceed sales goals. The candidate will sell Mobileye products while navigating an often-complex sales cycle and structure. The candidate should be an expert in consultative sales, using knowledge, communication skills, and technical expertise to drive the sales cycle from initial customer engagement.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate passion, professionalism, and enthusiasm with a self-confident disposition that resonates with customers, partners, and colleagues. Technical depth, effective presentation skills, and strong personal presence are essential to this new employee’s success. The candidate must also be willing to travel and spend time as needed with customers, partners, and at tradeshows.
This position will require at least 40% travel and will work in the home office when not traveling.
- Build and maintain a sales opportunity pipeline large enough to meet targets
- Pursue and prospect leads within region and sell Mobileye’s aftermarket collision avoidance systems to commercial fleets
- Build and manage a network of reseller channel partners
- Conduct both virtual & onsite meetings to present Mobileye’s product offerings
- Utilize Salesforce to stay organized and manage the customer interactions
- Prepare and execute a multi-state territory sales plan, forecasting quarterly & annual goals
- Represent Mobileye at various trade shows and conferences
- 7+ years’ experience of direct B2B sales; selling safety technology directly to fleets is a plus
- Experience in working with Salesforce – a must
- Proven success in acquiring & retaining large customers with multiple stakeholders
- Proficiency in self-generation of new leads, qualifying, and closing opportunities
- Experience and proficiency in delivering presentations to large audiences
- A confident and articulate communicator with the ability to gain and maintain the interest of senior management and decision makers
- Experience in fleet safety technologies and fleet management systems is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft application suite, including Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Must live within an hour drive to a major airport
- 11 paid holidays
- 18 days of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employer-sponsored Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) with enrollment into Medical
- Employer-sponsored life insurance
- Employer-sponsored short term disability insurance
- Supplemental life insurance, long term disability
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!