Senior Linux Administrator
Jerusalem, Israel /
IT & Information Security – IT /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Mobileye's IT department is supporting the company's development in a cutting-edge environment with the latest and advanced technologies from network to storage, HPC, and data analytics. The Infrastructure department solves variety of complex problems, data analysis, design, and builds infrastructure to support the continuous industry growth and development demands. If you have a passion for Linux and the desire to work with outstanding Linux sysadmins, come and join our team.
What your job will look like:
- You will support the Linux environment in the organization
- Troubleshoot development problems and provide solutions
- Configuring and maintaining packages under Linux
All you need is:
- At least 5 years of sysadmin experience with Linux operating systems
- Proven experience with supporting development, code, compiling sources in production - must
- Ability to write scripts in one or more of the following languages: bash, python, or Perl - must
- Knowledge of configuration management (Ansible, Puppet)
- Familiarity with fundamentals of distributed computing environment concepts
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze the problem's root cause and provide solutions
- Knowledge in package installation troubleshooting
- Familiarity with file-based NFS environment - advantage
- Experience with enterprise NAS/SAN - advantage
- Good network background - advantage
- Familiarity with Docker/other container system management - advantage
- Experience with Debian/Ubuntu – advantage
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!