Software Developer for Mobileye’s Platform Infrastructure Group
Haifa, Israel /
R&D – Software /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Which department will you join?
Mobileye is the world leader in automotive and driving assistance systems, developing the world's most advanced software technologies and hardware architectures.
Our Infrastructure group is responsible to develop state of the art mission-critical services, systems and infrastructure tailored for developing, building and releasing Mobileye software.
We are looking for excellent SW engineers and tech leads to help architecting, deploying, provisioning, and supporting Mobileye’s cutting edge platform software ecosystems in a comprehensive embedded environment.
What will you do?
- Work on a large-scale system from early stages and watch it evolve
- Design and develop tools and infrastructure services for the organization
- Build and construct the CI process, development environment & build system
- Continually maintaining and improving these CI/CD/automation tools, processes, and procedures.
- Work closely with Development and integration teams to help ensure end-to-end quality.
All you need is:
- BSc in Computer-Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in software development roles (mid-to-large-scale environments)
- 3-5 years leading position in automation or DevOps - Advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Linux environment
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Python (Bash, Ruby, Perl, Groovy - an advantage)
- knowledge and experience in C\C++
- Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to collaborate and drive solutions within and outside the team.
- Experience with code repositories (Git)
- Ability to troubleshot and debug computerized systems
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!