Hardware safety engineer
Koblenz, Germany /
Integration & Operation Engineering – Integration Engineering /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Mobileye is looking for a hardware functional safety engineer to join our Platform HW Development and Industrialization group in the design of the next generation of an automated driving control unit.
This position is based at our Mülheim-Kärlich office in Germany.
- Create and maintain hardware safety work product (requirements, FMEDA, DFMEA, FTA, DFA …)
- Coordination of analysis and evaluation with architecture and design teams
- Hardware diagnostics definition
- Component safety manual reviews
- Analyze and evaluate electrical and electronics designs
- Electrical/electronics university degree required
- Working knowledge on hardware engineering in the automotive domain
- Hand on experience in the ISO26262 standard
- Understanding of ASPICE is required along with knowledge of the phases of hardware development
- In-depth knowledge on various safety analyses like FMEDA, FTA, and DFA. Should be able to perform these analyses independently where required
- Understanding of Design FMEA and its importance to the project phase
- Should be able to handle technical documentation
- Should be able to adapt to the engineering processes and suggest corrections where needed
- Functional Safety certification shall be an added advantage but not mandatory
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!