Hardware System Integration Engineer
Haifa, Israel /
R&D – Hardware /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
You will join the LIDAR system integration team at the EyeC Lidar project.
Mobileye’s EyeC LiDAR group develops innovative high-performance long-range LIDAR solutions for Autonomous Driving vehicle. Our LiDAR system accommodates the cutting-edge technology of Silicon Photonics for FMCW LIDAR, Optics, HW, mechanics, signal processing ASICs, SW, FW and Algorithms.
This is a hands-on position, and the primary responsibility will be system integration, bring-up and validation for our LiDAR product.
What will your job look like:
- Driving and leading one or more areas of integration activities in terms of planning, executing, analyzing the data, and driving system electrical/software health analysis.
- Debugging or driving debug of test failures using a variety of debug tools to perform first-level characterization of the issue and identifying the failing component to be either an element of the software, Firmware, hardware PCB, or the Platform
- Interfacing with ASIC Architecture
- Define & Execute lab experiments of system or component level electrical analysis/characterization
- Generate and publish detailed study/experiment reports
- Work closely with architects to support product requirements and system definition
- Execution of evaluation and POCs for delivering requirements documentation to architects, board designers and FW engineers.
- Validate and debug high-performance analog circuitry in a PCB involving mixed signal ASIC, electrical and electro-optic components
- Driving forward-looking and new technologies and strategies for validation
All you need is:
- BSc or MSc in Electrical engineering
- Vast knowledge in electronic circuits, analog + digital interfaces and bus communication.
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills and proven experience in HW and SW debug in all system levels top to bottom
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in system bring-up, testing and HW-SW integration.
- Experience in schematics reading and participating in design reviews
- Experience in operation of lab equipment such as spectrum analyzer, signal generators, oscilloscopes, VNA, power supplies/loads, etc.
- Knowledge of any OOP language or scripting, preferably Python
- Must have great communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with multiple tasks
- Must have organized and strong documentation skills
The following will be considered as advantage:
- Knowledge and/or experience with automotive standards
- Knowledge in Linux OS operation
- Experience with Embedded systems and firmware development
- Knowledge/Experience in digital signal processing and running analysis algorithms in Python or Matlab
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!