RT/Multi-threaded Embedded Software Engineer
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Software /
The SW application team is looking for anRT/Multi-threaded Embedded Software Engineer to join the team and work on cutting edge technologies towards the next revolution of autonomous vehicles & driving assistant products.
You will work on the development of the software infrastructure for a new generation of EyeQ chips.
Develop a multi-threaded, multi-core system under a custom real-time operating system as well as embedded Linux.
Bring-up and integrate bleeding-edge sensors and other peripheral devices into the hardware & software platform.
All you need is:
- BSc degree in CS/EE from a well known academic institution
- Background in EE - Advantage
- Knowledge of any assembly language - Advantage
- Experience in Python - Advantage
- Experience working on Linux Environment - Advantage
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!