ASPICE Quality Process Engineer (m/w/d)
Koblenz, Germany /
Integration & Operation Engineering – Quality & Process Engineering /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
The MEQ (Mobileye Quality) team is responsible to implement standards such as ASPICE and ISO 9001 across the entire organization, and work with all departments to achieve best practices and unified work processes.
The MEQ team is working with Mobileye's internal departments, customers, and suppliers to achieve best product quality.
What your job will look like:
- Work closely with R&D departments to improve ASPICE process quality
- Define and implement cross company ASPICE processes
- Define and perform ASPICE training (processes, best practices, implementation of processes via correct use of tools, etc.)
- Work with management, create ASPICE quality work plan and set measurable quality goals
- Work with safety and security teams
- Perform ASPICE internal assessments, and support external assessments
- Project management of ASPICE gaps closure (tasks, owners, milestones, progress) for internal and external audits
- Support ASPICE Quality related issues with customers and suppliers
All you need is:
- B.Sc. in Software Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Hardware Engineering, or equivalent
- At least 5 years' experience with Software Development/Testing/Dev-Ops activities and tools
- Experience in Software environments
- At least 4 years' experience with ASPICE
- A certified Provisional Assessor (ASPICE)
- Understand all stages in a development life cycle
- Experience in HW environments / Embedded / Algorithmic – an advantage
- Experience with software testing methods, tools, and environments – an advantage
- Experience with cross-company work – an advantage
- Project management experience (preferably in the Automotive industry) – an advantage
- Highly organized; able to follow-up on multiple complicated tasks in parallel; interface with many varied technical stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal and written)
What we offer:
- Unlimited employment relationship
- Free parking spaces for our employees
- Hybrid working model options
- Lunch allowance
- Regular company events
- Fresh fruit and cold drinks
- Company pension scheme from one year of company affiliation
- Vouchers for special occasions (e.g. rewards, birthdays, weddings, etc.)
- A future-proof workplace in small teams, with flat hierarchies and a relaxed atmosphere
- International atmosphere and colleagues from all over the world
- Employee benefits program "Corporate Benefits"
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!