Jerusalem, Israel /
Information Systems & BI – BI /
Which department will you join?
The BI department supports and provides BI solutions and analytical products to all Mobileye departments such as Finance, Sales, Production in a variety of technologies.
What your job will look like:
- Work with the design team members to understand and articulate design management processes, map them to business intelligence requirements, and implement them into indicators
- Create dashboards with a deep understanding of data, customer and business needs
- Create, support, and maintain QlikView & QlikSense modules
- Establishing and maintaining SQL-based dashboards, create and maintain SQL queries, procedures, tables with top quality standards
- Create and maintain NPrinting reports (QlikView & QlikSense)
All you need is:
- B.Sc. in Information Systems Engineering OR Industrial Engineering and Management specializing in Information Systems
- 3 years of experience in Qlik Sense development, dashboarding and data modeling and reporting - Must
- 2 years of experience in databases and SQL - Advantage
- 2 years of experience with various ERP / CRM systems - Advantage
- High-level English
- Strong technical background combined with a business orientation
- Knowledge in DWH - Advantage
- Good communication skills with the ability to present complex data and draw conclusions in an easily understandable way
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!