Electrical System Owner
Jerusalem, Israel /
Operations, Logistics & Administration – Logistics & Facilities Management /
We are looking for a Facility Engineer that has a proven track record managing Electromechanical Systems, Electricity and Control systems to join Mobileye's new campus Team!
What will your job look like:
- You will lead complex missions in the new campus building project from characterization, through planning and supervision, all the way to execution and final delivery
- You will manage the facility maintenance from an engineering perspective
- You will supervise a variety of projects from an engineering, technical and mechanical aspect
- You will support the company and its internal stakeholders' needs, in regards to the new campus facility system management
All you need is:
- BSc in Electrical engineering.
- 3 years+ experience in facility maintenance management/facility engineering / complex facility systems management.
- Experience managing and executing construction and infrastructure projects.
- Systems design management experience.
- In-depth knowledge and experience working with complex electrical systems.
- Experience managing subcontractors and outsourced employment, from tender stages.
- Experience building work plans and managing high-volume budgets.
- Experience in a global high-tech company that manages its independent campus - advantage.
- Facility management experience in a campus that contains a high volume of tech and energy systems - advantage.
- A high level of English - reading/writing/speaking – must
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!