Experienced SoC Validation Engineer
Haifa, Israel /
R&D – Hardware /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Which team will you join?
We are responsible for validating Mobileye's advanced SoCs, utilizing Pre-Silicon environments, as well as Post-Silicon platforms.
We have developed fully embedded C++ based Operating System for our needs.
You will be taking part in developing anything from low-level drivers through system modules such as file system, network stack, memory management and more, and up to complex automation tools in both C# and python.
What will your job look like:
- Develop, port, or add features to low level drivers using Technical Specs and OS modules
- Define, develop and execute various complex validation scenarios on the SoC
- Execute performance analysis and learn to fine-tune and optimize performance
- Debug various IPs in complex system scenarios
- Take part in Next Gen SoC's Power-On's and platforms Bring-Up's
- Collaborate with other SW/Embedded teams across the company
- Learn about the world of embedded systems and enabling autonomous driving using SoC
All you need is:
- BSc in electrical engineering, computer engineering or computer science
- 5+ years development experience in C++
- 2+ years System Validation experience
- Excellent English communication and documentation skills
- Developing experience in python - advantage
- Experience with Embedded systems and driver development - advantage
- A "Can Do" attitude
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!