CI & Build Team Leader
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Software /
Which department will you join?
The Development Infrastructure (DI) department is responsible for Mobileye's R&D infrastructure and in-house tools.
Each of our experienced SW developers is coding and enhancing our products and frameworks, shaping the way of work for hundreds of algorithmic & SW developers in Mobileye. We focus on technology, reliability and usability - all this at exceptionally large scales of compute, storage, code-base, data and more.
We are looking for a gifted SW developer and leader, to take over and lead one of our most strategic roles.
How your job will look like?
- Lead, develop and create a strategic road map for our CI & Build team and members.
- Strive to acquire a deep knowledge on Mobileye's development processes, in order to enhance our internal interfaces and increase productivity across R&D.
- Your day-to-day work is to lead the development of our unique, large-scale build-system for its features and tools; architect Mobileye's main CI pipelines; as well as to implement improvement processes, prioritize tasks, create plans and have a large impact on our CI culture.
- And the best part - you'll get to work with top-of-the-top developers in the market.
All you need is:
- 3-5 years of software development management, proven experience in building, leading, managing, and mentoring high-performance software teams
- Proficiency and hands-on experience in Python on Linux
- Understanding of C++ language, compilation and linkage
Experience in one or more of the areas:
- Linux OS, environment, file-systems and shell tools
- Large-scale distributed compute and storage environments
- CI/CD concepts, technologies and best-practices, especially under heavy load
- Git & GitLab
- Jenkins & Groovy
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!