Experienced Cloud DevOps Engineer
Petah Tikva, Israel /
R&D – Software /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
What will your job look like?
- Responsibility for the company Cloud Infrastructures DevOps
- Building and maintaining CI/CD
- Building Health Metrics, Dashboards and Alerts for the infrastructure and critical applications
- Governance tools for dozens of AWS accounts
- Implementing Security systems and guardrails
- Finops tools, best practices and optimizations
- Implement quality control and review systems throughout the development and deployment processes
All you need is:
- Big Passion for DevOps!
- At least 3 years' experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Proficiency with DevOps tools and programming languages (Python) is mandatory
- Experience with AWS services including EC2, S3, VPC, IAM, etc
- Linux hardening, Networking and Containers (Docker)
- Open-source web technologies, databases, and caching layers
- Networking, Firewalls, Security Groups, NACLs, AWS Private Links
- Ability to self-operate and with independence and ownership in mind
- A team player who contributes new initiatives and cutting-edge ideas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of developers, product owners, and subject matter experts
**Our offices are located at Jerusalem, but we foster a hybrid environment, combining work from home 2/3 days a week
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!