CI and SW Automation Manager
Haifa, Israel /
R&D – Software /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
We are looking for a senior hands-on CI & SW automation developer and tech lead with an aspiration for a team manager role, reporting through our platform software organization to support mission-critical services, systems and infrastructure tailored for building and releasing Mobileye software.
In this position, you will lead an experienced team of SW developers and DevOps engineers architecting, deploying, provisioning, and supporting Mobileye’s cutting edge platform software ecosystems in a comprehensive embedded environment.
As part of your role, You will:
- Build and construct the CI process, automation tools, build system, infrastructure and solutions of the organization
- Continually maintaining and improve these CI/CD/automation tools, processes, and procedures.
- Work closely with Development and integration teams to help ensure end-to-end quality.
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in software development roles (mid-to-large-scale environments) with aspiration
- 3-5 years leading a team of sw development or automation or DevOps engineers
- Excellent knowledge of Linux environment
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Python (Bash, Ruby, Perl, Groovy - an advantage)
- knowledge and experience in C\C++
- Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to collaborate and drive solutions within and outside the team.
- Experience with code repositories (Git)
- Ability to troubleshot and debug computerized systems
- Familiar with cutting edge virtualization tools: Docker, Singularity
- Excel in a fast-paced, agile environment supporting multiple projects using a wide variety of cutting edge technologies
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!